Broker/Director of Operations
At age 15, Bill became an avid collector and raving fan of the movie It’s A Wonderful Life. One of the morals of the movie is that every decision we make impacts other people, often in ways we never know. Bill lives his life to impact people in positive ways – his family, friends, community, clients – and he does it with commitment, determination and integrity.
Bill learned to work hard at a young age. He was a four-sport letterman in high school and two-sport letterman in college where he obtained degrees in business and psychology.
Bill married the love of his life, Hillory, in 1997. They have two children, Bailey and Grant. Bill and Hillory love to travel to warm places like St. John, Hawaii and Florida when not at ball games supporting their children. Family is the most important thing in his life. He also volunteers hundreds of hours each year in his community including the school board, Chamber of Commerce, Rotary, school activities and various local nonprofits.
In 2000, Bill opened his first real estate company, Infinity Realty. Within 10 years it grew to a 130-agent company averaging $90 million in annual sales. Bill sold the company to Platinum Realty in 2011.
Bill has since taken a different approach with Baird Group Real Estate. The focus of Baird Group is client centered, expertise driven and quality service guaranteed. All agents are full-time and fully committed to these principles. Bill leads by example, accomplishing what so many have tried, but so few successfully: providing high quality residential and commercial real estate service.
- Relationship: Married to Hillory Baird
- Family: Bailey and Grant
- Interests: Traveling
- Activities: Exercising, Coaching
- Hobbies: Collecting anything and everything that relates to the movie It’s A Wonderful Life
- Favorite places: Hawaii and St. John, USVI … love those beaches!
- Favorite movies: It’s A Wonderful Life, Hoosiers, Shawshank Redemption
- Favorite musicians or bands: Neil Diamond, Billy Joel
- Favorite book: Coercion, It’s Fall Out
- What I like about real estate: I enjoy coaching sellers, buyers and agents through transactions.
816.524.1923 Office 816.985.1551 Cell firstname.lastname@example.org
Broker Manager/Senior Sales Executive
Hillory has been selling real estate since 2005 and has been a consistent top
producer. Although she started her career in education she has an interior design background and an incredible eye for home staging and design. Hillory is a listing and buyer specialist. She has listed and sold hundreds of homes, but enjoys the buying side of real estate as much as anything. She truly cares about her clients and goes above and beyond to find and negotiate the best deal.
- Relationship: Married to Bill Baird
- Family: I have two beautiful children, Bailey and Grant
- Interests: Interior design, traveling, shopping
- Activities: Exercising, taxiing my kids from ball game to ball game
- Hobbies: I love the CHIEFS!
- Favorite places: Hawaii and St. John, USVI…love those beaches!
- Favorite movies: Rocky, Seabiscuit, and It’s a Wonderful Life
- Favorite musicians or bands: I am an 80’s girl, so I love Duran Duran and anything with a great beat.
- Favorite author: I love reading John Grisham books
- What I like about real estate: I feel like I am helping people. I help my clients find their next home. I help them sell their home and save them money. I have never felt like I was in sales.
816.985.0229 Cell email@example.com
- Family: Oldest of four boys
- Interests: Working hard, getting dirty, having fun!
- Activities: Volunteering at church, hiking, running
- Hobbies: 4-wheeling, rock climbing, camping
- Favorite places: Colorado mountains and Grand Canyon
– I love the outdoors!
- Favorite author: Day of War Series by Cliff Graham
- Favorite movie: Speed Racer
- What I like about real estate: I get to help people invest in their future and bring them the hard work I have learned from the farm.
816.868.1583 Cell firstname.lastname@example.org